YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- management of international market & social research projects (design and implementation of research tasks using interviews, surveys, experiments and neuromarketingmethods with the support of our team, qualitative andquantitative data analysis, reports preparation andpresentation of results);
- cooperation with foreign Partners and clients;
- communication regarding client’s needs, elaboration of market/marketing research offers, participation in B2Bsales meetings.
Location: Kutno / Łódź
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS?
- university degree, preferably in Sociology, Economics or asimilar discipline;
- knowledge of market and social research methods;
- experience in managing market&social research projects;
- strong analytical skills;
- fluency in English (preferably CAE, or higher);
- excellent communication skills;
- passion and self-motivation;
- teamwork, commitment, conscientiousness;
- organisation skills – ability to plan and deliver work to meetdeadlines;
- flexibility, willingness to travel for the job internationally;
- very good knowledge of MS Office;
- knowledge of SPSS and/or Stata is desirable but not essential.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- induction training; possibility to start from Junior position and be quickly trained to work as a Project Manager;
- interesting and challenging tasks in multinational environment;
- management of European Commission research projects;
- flexible working hours, friendly atmosphere and creative team;
- professional qualifications improvement and trainings;
- access to innovative marketing tools;
- remote work during Covid-19.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“ I hereby give my consent for processing my personal data included in the employment offer for the needs of the recruitment process carried out by ASM – Centrum Badań i Analiz Rynku Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kutno, Grunwaldzka 5, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”