I. General provisions
II. DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
The administrator (“administrator”) of the personal data shared by the user while navigating the website is ASM – Centrum Badań i Analiz Rynku Ltd., based in Kutno 99-301, at the street Grunwaldzka 5. ASM processes personal data in compliance with the current legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002.
ASM guarantees its Users the possibility of navigating the webpage anonymously, however, to gain full access to content and services, offered via website, such as newsletter, it is recommended to register using the registration form.
The data sharing by the User is voluntary, however, refusing to share some data might disable registration processes and access to some services, including receiving the newsletter etc.
During the registration process, ASM will inform the user, which data in the registration from are indispensable to content sharing or offering the services, and it will highlight which data are complementary and have no influence on disabling the registration process.
The Users decides themselves, which of the complementary data they shared will be published. To register for services type “newsletter”, the User will be requested to share at least the following data: name or nickname, email address, password.
III PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The User data are processed, in particular, for the following purposes:
- Informing about ASM content and services
- Sharing the advertising space on the webpage
- Sending free newsletter with information about ASM, if the User previously agreed to receiving promotional mailing from ASM,
- Guarantee compliance with legal norms, whenever the legislation requires personal data processing,
- Ensuring the security of information processing in ASM
- ICT system management
IV DATA SHARING
ASM, in principle does not share personal User data with third parties, except for the situation when it has legal grounds to do so, as well as per request of the authorised entities or when it is indispensable to perform services offered by ASM.
The User data might be published per request of the authorised entities or other subjects authorised by law to access such data, in particular, when it is indispensable to guarantee the security of our system or other Users’ rights.
V. USER RIGHTS
The User is entitled to the following rights regarding their personal data processed via ASM website.
- The right to access to personal data. Per User’s request ASM will confirm, which personal data are processed and will provide them with the copy of said data.
- The right to amend the personal data. In case when personal User’s data are incorrect or incomplete, the User might demand ASM to amend or complete them. At any time, registered User is offered the possibility of amending their personal data via User account on the website.
- The right to remove the personal data. In certain situations, the User might demand that ASM remove the personal data processed by ASM (for example when the data are no longer necessary for ASM to perform the services).
- The right to limiting personal data processing. The User might demand AMS to temporarily suspend their data processing (for instance, not to send marketing information to their email address) in certain circumstances. For instance, the User might request to limit processing their personal data when they object to data processing or when they question the data correctness. Despite limits in data processing the ASM will still be authorised to store the personal data.
- The right to request to move personal data. In certain circumstances (for instance regarding data processed upon the User agreement), the User has also right to receiving personal data by ASM in a structured, commonly used form, enabling machine reading, in order to pass these data to another administrator.
- The right to objection to data processing. The User might demand that ASM stop processing their personal data when:
o ASM processes the User personal data based on their own or third party’s legitimate interest, expect from the situation when this interest will prove superior to interests, rights and freedom of the User, the User data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing,
o Data processing involves automated decision making about the User, including profiling. The User might exercise their rights by sending the adequate request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. THE PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
ASM stores personal User data only during the time necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which data have been stored. After this period, the data are removed or anonymised in such way, that identifying the User is not possible. The personal data can be stored longer, if such requirement is defined by law or it necessary for defence or asserting claims regarding the Users.
VII. THE POLICY ON “COOKIES” AND OTHER AUTOMATED MECHANISM OF DATA STORAGE ON USER’S END DEVICES OR AUTOMATICALLY PASSED BY THE USER.
The website uses the mechanisms of automated data storage. They are used for the purpose of better meeting Users’ needs.
For the needs of the following policies the mechanism of automated data storage will be named “cookies”. “Cookies” are the files saved on the User’s end device, which serve the purpose of identification of the User’s browser while using the website. They provide the administrator with the static information on User’s movements, their activity and how they navigate the website. They allow to tailor the content and services to User’s preferences. Most “cookies” are session cookies, which are automatically removed from the hard drive (that is, after logging out or closing the browser’s window). Some “cookies” allow User’s end device recognition while the website is visited again – they are not automatically removed but are saved on the end device. In case of mobile devices, likewise on stationary devices, the mechanism of receiving “cookies” was implemented, which allows to remember the information related to the particular User. The stored “cookies” can also be removed by the User by using the adequate functions of the internet browser, the software serving such a purpose or tools available in the operation system, used by the User.
Because of the diversity of the available internet browsers and applications for web services, “cookies” management is different in each browser. Therefore, before starting to use the website it is recommended to familiarise oneself with the privacy and security function management in the menu of the User’s browser and setting them according to the User’s preferences. Not introducing changes in the internet browser’s settings regarding the “cookies” management will cause that cookies will be place automatically on the User’s end device.
User’s not implementing changes in the browser’s settings, with the result of disabling accepting “cookies” and navigating the webpage will mean that the User agrees to using “cookies” on the terms described in this Policy.
VIII. REFERENCES TO OTHER WEBSITES
The following document refers only to the website administrated by ASM. ASM bear no responsibility for the links placed on the website, which redirect to the webpages not administrated by ASM.
IX. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEANS FOR DATA PROTECTION
The information passed by our Users is processed and stored by using the adequate security measures in compliance with the legal requirements defined by the Polish law. ASM protects Users’ data from any unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Data are stored in the controlled environment keeping the highest protection standards.
X. CHILDREN’S DATA PROCESSING.
ASM services are directed to the persons older than eighteen years old. In relation to it, ASM does not consciously process the personal data of childrens.
XII. CONTACT AND THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
In case when the User is not satisfied with the ASM’s response or the actions taken, the User has the right to complain to the President of Personal Data Protection Office.
AGREEMENTS MANGEMENT: should you want to manage your agreement, including its withdrawal, you can do it via sending email to: email@example.com.